Friday 25 January 2013

Stickers

My diary pages are dull. Functional and glorious quality (being by Mulberry and not Filofax), but nonetheless, when I look at my diary pages, they seem so staid in comparison with others’ diaries.

Gorgeous quality; perfect size; a bit dull...
I’ve never been much of a ‘diary full of stickers’ person, but, after seeing The Wonderful Life of Alice’s post about her masking paper stickers and then browsing rikyandnina on Etsy for two hours a while, I caved in and bought myself some stickers and some (more) washi tape (though that might not get used in the diary).

I’ll post again when they arrive so you can see the mad selection for yourselves!

Meanwhile, on a serious note, please can I urge everyone to sign up for the IF campaign?

No comments:

Post a Comment